Sunday, August 11, 2013

Harumika Mannequins


During my early doll collecting days, I was visioning myself to be creating my own dolls' clothes, styling their hair, and redoing their make-ups. I even bought a lot of second-hand dolls with thoughts of restoring them. Yet, I simply couldn't. I realized that I do not have the talent to do so. I am limited to just collecting.

Harumika dolls were supposed to be perfect. However, when it came out of the market, I was at the lowest stage of my collecting 'era' when I wasn't so interested in getting new dolls and toys. 

Now they are on sale and I have thought of, 'why not?'. So I grabbed these two mannequins, but they will simply act as decorations and I won't be able to maximize their purpose. They look good enough though to join my collection and I am actually glad that I got them.

I don't think there is still a need for me to introduce them further.





No comments:

Post a Comment