Tuesday, August 20, 2013

McDo Happy Meal: BARBIE Stationery House


These are Barbie toys, aka stationery supplies. I am not really impressed with the figures because they are in no way looking like Barbie. Released in 2003.

The idea is to collect each piece and connect them together in order to create a Barbie Stationery House. 

I don't have much to say, so I will just have to describe each piece.

Minutes before I took them out of their

Ruler / Pencil Holder


Stationery House - Sticker / Memo Pad

Stationery House - Scissors / Pen





8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Do you still have this set? If so, are you interested in selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Do you still have this set? If so, are you interested in selling it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sorry for the extremely late reply. Yes, I think I still have them. May I know where you are located?

      Delete
    2. Hi, I'd like to buy this barbie set asap, please send me a message thru my e-mail account if it's still available, also where can I contact you?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'd like to buy this barbie set asap, please send me a message thru my e-mail account if it's still available, also where can I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am sorry I didn't get to see this right away. I don't have this set available now as they are still in the attic, which I will have to look for.

      Delete
  5. Hello is this available or did you sell it?

    ReplyDelete