Sunday, August 18, 2013

McDonald's Happy Meal: Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel with Shinkansen

The Complete Set!

This set was released in 2003, so that means that these cuties are 10 years old already! It was the time when I was high in collecting the Happy Meal toys. It's great that I was able to keep them all these years. 

The past few days I have realized how much toys I was able to accumulate. And there was this time, probably around 5 years ago when I have given away the small toys that were out of the packaging. 

I like Hello Kitty, she's cute, but not really into collecting. Original items are costly, so I would just get contented with fastfood toys.

As for Shinkansen, I was really not familiar until I got these toys. By the way, both of them came out the same time.



McD's Crew Hello Kitty

Florist Hello Kitty

Station Master Dear Daniel

Station Master Hello Kitty

Skinkansen 4 & Red Rails

Shinkanser 1 & Blue Rails

Shinkansen 3 & Yellow Rails

Shinkansen 2 & Green Rails


3 comments:

  1. Cute set! I like the florist one especially but it's all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! do you know where these toys were released

    ReplyDelete