Tuesday, August 20, 2013

McDonald's Happy Meal: Finding Nemo


The other day, my cousin was watching Disney Channel and showing was Finding Nemo. Then I told him that I have the Happy Meal Toy versions of the characters. So I asked him to find and look for them in the attic. Initially he only found 6, which doesn't include Nemo himself and Dory. After insisting that he tried his best in finding them, but he didn't see them. He even suggested that I might have not completed the entire set. And so I told him that I was so sure that I got all of them. Knowing myself, I would definitely have completed them. 

Today, I asked him to look for them again as I was so certain I got all of them. And so my cousin scouted the attic again and lo and behold! Yes, I was able to complete them!

They were released in 2003, so that means that they are already 10 years old. If only they are children, they should be in school by now. 

I definitely do not need to give further details about them as I am sure everyone knows them! 

So here are their additional photos:



PEARL

BRUCE

SQUIRT

DORY

NEMO

MARLIN

GILL

BLOAT


No comments:

Post a Comment