Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fashion Royalty: Lana Turner "Iconic" Doll



Classy, sophisticated doll. That's how I would like to define this Lana Turner doll from Fashion Royalty. Actually all of their dolls can be defined as that.

I got her second hand from an acquaintance I met through ebay (no original box, doll and stand; as is). You're seeing her now in a Dynamite Girl box. He was able to sell me a lot of Barbies and other dolls, which I have plans of posting in my blog.

I can't remember exactly on when I was able to acquire her, but she's definitely my one and only Fashion Royalty doll. I would like to add more, but budget constraints me in doing so. I think I have already mentioned my stand on that in my previous blogs.

She stays in the box as I do not play with her her that much. Since I got her, I haven't attempted to take off her clothes, especially her head piece. I just search through google photos of how she would look like if she's restyled.

She was released by Integrity Toys, limited to 1000 dolls.




Fashion Royalty: Lana Turner "Iconic" Doll
from the Hollywood Royalty Category

No comments:

Post a Comment