Friday, August 16, 2013

Rainy Day Today

It's a rainy day today. There's no storm, just the regular rain. Gloomy, as how I should describe it. 

I am not a fan of the rain because it feels like numbing a quarter of my senses. As others describe it, it's a "bed weather". I had plans of going out, to stroll in the mall or perhaps try to get new Liv dolls. Have a great resto meal, or a milk tea, or dessert. Yet the rain makes it difficult for me to move. So I just might stay home. 

The past few nights, I started looking into my Happy Meal toys. I have been taking them out of their plastic packagings, and take photos at the same time. Although I am kinda slow uploading them. 

I am now realizing how much treasure I have and glad to be seeing how cute and pretty they are. Will all the features like making them move and all, simply happiness! Just like being a kid again. 

Being a kid-like is something that not all people are aware of. At the outside, I am a serious person. An introvert. Mysterious somehow. People actually see me as someone who can handle pressure. Like most of them are cramming already and yet I seem to be so calm still.

Anyway, I just hope that I will be able to have more posts this weekend! But as of this time, my eyes are starting to close and get some snooze. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment