Saturday, August 17, 2013

McDonald's Happy Meal: Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus


I may be a fan of Barbie, but not to the point of watching Barbie movies. I have seen some of them, but I am really not too eager.

But I collect the dolls and the toys, especially from McDonald's. Although the mini dolls do not look like Barbie at all. This particular set was released in 2005.

I've kept them for quite sometime, but I guess not it's time for them to be taken out of the plastic packaging. And for sure, I will soon have the storage challenge again. And I should be anticipating the fact that they will be losing quality. I mean like now, I just got them out so they look so new despite that I got them few years ago. 

So here are their close up photos:

Few minutes before freedom!










No comments:

Post a Comment