Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The New Flickr


While I was browsing Facebook yesterday, one of my fb friends mentioned how she loves the new Flickr. Out of curiousity, I signed in to my Flickr account to see what she was referring to. And yes I was happy seeing that the website has really improved. 

I used to upload photos in my Flickr account, but got tired of it bacause I would get messages that I have only few more to upload or else I would have to delete the ones that are uploaded already. I had several pictures deleted, just to include the ones that I thought were nicer. I refused to pay for additional storage space.

Now that they increased the storage, I may start using my Flickr account again. I just need to find time taking pictures of my dolls. My dream is to be able to photograph all of them. Too bad I sold some of them already. I will still need to dig out the photos I used in ebay, just to remind me that I once had them.

In case you'd like to see it, here's the link of my account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pastelprism/

I am not the best in maintaining online accounts, but I am definitely trying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment