Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Barbies

I got these girls in 2009 from ebay US. My sister has a friend in California who was so kind to accomodate my purchases and sent them all at once to PH in order to save on shipping cost. They are again products of my shopping spree back then, and I so like all of them! 

I decided to sell some of my dolls, and so far the ones from this group are still intact as I don't want to let them go... as of yet. 



The ones that are boxed (left to right):
*  Marisa Pretty Young Thing     2004
* Grand Entrance Barbie           2002
* Gone Platinum Barbie             2001

Unboxed (left to right):
* Oscar Dela Renta Barbie - 1998
* Fashion Fever (?)
* Fashion Fever (?)
* Barbie (?)
* Barbie Top Model Hair Wear - 2007
* Fashion Fever Ken Wave S
* 50th Anniversary NASCAR Barbie - 1998
* NASCAR Official #94 Barbie - 1999
* Secrets of the Three Teardrops Barbie (Grolier) - 1999    

No comments:

Post a Comment