Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Collector Barbie Dolls


Another photo from Multiply. Too bad they are totally closing down this month. 

Anyway, these dolls were all purchased through ebay US. They're from 3 online sellers and they arrived almost at the same time. I picked them up from the post office around 2010.

This lot made me realize that the habit of importing dolls is not cheap. When I bought them, I thought I got good bargains because of their prices and they were shipped only on USPS First Class. However, when it was time to pick them up from the Post Office, I was charged big time for the taxes (which I can't remember how much anymore).

It was a happy moment for me because it was like a dream come true since I have always wanted to have dolls that can be found at www.barbiecollector.com. 

These are the dolls in the pic, from left to right starting above:

* Victorian Barbie with Cedric Bear          2000
* Fire and Ice Barbie                             2001
* Promenade in the Park Barbie              1998
* Grease Frenchy Barbie (Race Day)        2007
* MOTM: Daria Celebutante                   2004
* MOTM: Marissa Beach Baby                 2005
* Grease Rizzo Barbie (Race Day)           2007
* 2 My Melody Barbie                            2008
* Alysa Doll: Fashion Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment