Monday, May 13, 2013

Barbie Collector's Club Doll


She is a local version version of the Barbie Collector's Club in the Philippines back in early 2000 (I can't remember exactly). I do not have her name as she came in a white generic box. I remember my feeling of disappointment when I first received her because she's far from the dolls that the US Collector Club's giving out to their members.

Lately I learned to appreciate her because of the fact that she's already one of a kind. A doll manufactured in the Philippines and might have not been made available anywhere in the world. So that means that I am one of the few who has her. The store where I submitted my membership back then used to have her displayed in a glass box. I was not interested  in collector dolls then. 

In the next few days, I will be finding her for deboxing. Yes, she's been included in the pile of dolls in the attic that remained unsorted. Will post another photo of her once she's out of her box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment