Sunday, May 26, 2013

Okage: Shadow King Figures



I remember having a time when I got so addicted to video games. It was Playstation 2 then, when the RPG games like Resident Evil and Final Fintasy 7 were at their peak. I was in college, then, if my memory serves me right. It's funny remembering now the days when I would play all day, and wouldn't want to go to sleep at all bacause I wanted to know what was next. That was just a phase and good thing I was able to get over it.

I do not have much knowledge about Okage: Shadow King game, which was released in  2001 by Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. I only knew about it when I bought these figures sometime ago. Apologies, but I wasn't able to list down when I acquired them. I just saw them in a local toy store then and thought they were cute. 

They came in heavily dented packaging, probably reason why I got them on sale. Just like most of my toys, they were stored in the attic. It was only about a week ago (May 2013) when I have decided to release them and now they are in a plastic box, being kept all together. It's to save on storage space as well.

I tried selling them through ebay a couple of years back, when they were still unopened but nobody bought them. I am glad they did not sell because lately I am being drawn to gathering little figures from my collection. And besides, these are already considered rare and hard to find. :)

James the Butler
Rosalyn



Princess Marlene with Stan
Ari
Linda
Big Bull

3 Ghosts







15 comments:

  1. Er, Isn't Stan supposed to be behind Ari?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it doesn't matter, those are still some rare figures. Good job on picking them up.

      Delete
    2. Hello! I am sorry for the super late reply. I am not too familiar with them actually. :)

      I am glad you dropped by. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful figures from one of my favorite games of all time. If you ever reconsider selling, please let me know! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thank you for dropping by and I'm sorry for the super late reply. May I know where you are located?

      Delete
    2. They might be gone, but I'm still here, the world's biggest Okage fan

      Are these, by any chance, for sale??? :o

      Delete
    3. Worth noting that if they are for sale, this may be a bidding war situation.

      Delete
    4. As a poor person I can only hope not

      Delete
    5. Dear Adam and Top Kek. Thank you for your messages. I have already started rearranging my collection during weekends and they are one of the groups that I am considering to let go. I shall let you know as soon as they are ready to go. :)

      Delete
  3. These are awesome! If you ever want to unload them, let me know! I would love to own them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Adam, will definitely let you know. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Woah, awesome find! You've probably already sold these, but if not I would definitely be interested! Especially in the Ari and Rosalyn figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it didn't display my name earlier! If you want to contact me you can do so at scottstanich7@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I've been looking for the Marlene figurine for a very long time and I was wondering if you would consider letting her (or the set) go. :]
    My email is pdavisotter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete