Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sesame Street @ Work (Kiddie Meal Toys)

This set of Sesame Street figures are from Jollibee's "Jolly Kiddie Meal". I really wish I placed labels of the years when I got my toys in order to give a more accurate descriptions of them. 

As you can see in the photos, I have chosen not to open them in order to preserve their quality. I posted them on ebay years ago but if I am not mistaken, they were not sold. They still remain in boxes stored in the attic. 


Fireman Bert, Policeman Ernie, Astronaut Zoe, Chef Cookie Monster, Doctor Elmo, Engineer Big Bird

Jollibee toys are not my preference, though, as the quality is not comparable with the ones from McDonald's. Like for these particular pieces, they are made of light plastic material that seems to easily break or cracked if accidentally stepped on. Despite that, they are still cute, aren't they?

So there you have them. They are part of my few collection of Jollibee toys. Most of my kid's meal toys are from McDo. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi. Are you still considering to sell this set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xavier. I might, but not at this time. Once I've reorganized, will let you know. Hope you'll still be interested by then. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi. Are you still considering putting this set on sale?

    ReplyDelete