Thursday, May 23, 2013

Boppin' Rockers Dolls


These girls are interesting. I have actually almost forgotten that they exist in my collection, until my last visit in the attic. I wasn't able to take their photos while they are still in boxes, but it's alright since their boxes were heavily dented anyway.

They were released in 2002 by Trendmasters Toys. They have bopping heads and supposed to be moving when they're on their stage. I haven't witnessed that, though. As I tried putting some fresh batteries, they didn't move at all after I turned the stage on. It's what I get for keeping electronic toys for a long time.

Pilar
Kim



Cool girls!

I am still thinking whether to keep them or let them go one of these days. I will have to do more research about these girls, then.
Accessories Galore
With their cool shades and shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment