Saturday, June 22, 2013

Radio Disney Pop Dreamers Dolls: Ari and Ella



It's been days since my last blog entry. I am in the process of adjustment in the office because of the changes that recently happened. This disables me to give attention to my personal stuff.


Anyway, I'd like to share with you now my Disney Pop Dreamers dolls that I recently deboxed. They have been with me for about 5 years or more. 2 of my first dolls in the collection. Few days ago, I was so certain that I was able to complete all three of them. I had to look for a copy of photos I have taken years ago and unfortunately, I only got 2 out of 3 dolls: Ari (represents Ariel) and Ella (represents Cinderella).

They are nice inside their boxes and unbelievably, even after years of being inside the box, they still sing. However, I need to replace the batteries as I need to test their interactive features.

After letting them out of their boxes, they are a lot more gorgeous. I am simply keeping them in my collection.

One of my projects is to take videos of my electronic and interactive toys, which I will be uploading in YouTube. But I am not sure on how soon I can do that. 

I found a website that has additional details about these girls, which you might want to check out:
http://www.littleariel.com/html/index.html

Now here are few more photos for your reference...









3 comments:

  1. hi can i use the pictures for a entry on my blog about the disney pop dreamers?
    I'll give you the credit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jem. I am sorry that I only get to see your message now as I obviously haven't been visiting my blog. If it's not too late, yes, you may use my pictures. Thank you.

      Delete