Saturday, June 15, 2013

Liv Dolls Again!



I was supposed to attend an alumni party from my previous employer at the Hard Rock Cafe. I was half-hearted in the first place, but when I got there, parking was so terrible that it took me 30 minutes of running around just to find a spot. By the time I went out of the car, I already felt irritated and opted not to go and just stroll inside the mall.

Whenever I go out malling, toy stores are on my list to drop by to. So that's what I just did earlier. And I am glad I looked around Toys 'R' Us because they have a shelf full of Liv Dolls. According to the saleslady, they just arrived yesterday. I picked every item that I don't have yet.

Upon seeing them, I was certain I wanted to bring them home! 

I know this feeling... I know they will not be my last dolls and playsets. Just when I thought I was rehabilitated, I am starting with an addiction all over again. Liv Dolls addiction, that is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment