Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ceramic Dolls Calendar



My collection is also composed of several ceramic dolls, and few porcelain dolls. My sister created this calendar in 2006 as part of her projects back in college and she used few of my dolls for it.

In photos now are my ceramic dolls. Although the store where I bought them tagged them to be porcelain dolls, I refuse to believe so because of the quality and the place where I bought them. I got them from a local toy store that sells low-priced toys that are often from China. As for these dolls, they wear cute dresses, accessories and headpieces, but were all made poorly. I meant poor, uneven stitches, loose threads, etc. They might be good to look at from afar, but once you examine closely, that's when you'll see their imperfections.

The dolls themselves are in storage and some were broken. I am thinking of letting them go, but I am unsure whether they have a market now. Unless I really price them low perhaps?






  






No comments:

Post a Comment