Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Busy Week


I have been itching to create new posts these past few days but office-related tasks were heavy that prevented me to do so. I was able to scout for few more items from the attic, which I have started taking photos of. I haven't even transferred them to the laptop up to this point. Hopefully this weekend will be ideal to post more entries.

Update: Saturday has just finished and I was able to upload one - the Honda cars by Tomy. Although they are just file pictures since I don't have them anymore. Oh well, I am still unable to post more updated toys.

Just to give you hints on what I will be posting next, these are more of my electronic toys and dolls. 

Crossing my fingers that I will be able to blog about them the soonest!

No comments:

Post a Comment