Thursday, February 8, 2018

New Preloved Girls: Our Generation by Battat and Mini Clodrey Dolls

...and I just ordered a couple of 2nd hand dolls online. I think I have to stop immediately!

1 is an Our Generation girl who needs extreme care because of ink marks all over including her hair, and a vintage 9" Clodrey doll who also needs an overhaul. They also need to have new set of clothes.

With the little time I have for my hobby, I will soon be swamped with 2nd-hand dolls that aren't ready to be displayed yet. Hence, they will continue to be piled and the next thing I know, I am overwhelmed again! Although I think I am challenged by these girls that makes the process exciting.

I also need to look after my budget as the doll-collecting hobby, whether new or preloved, definitely drains the pocket.

Hopefully these 2 will be my last preloved purchases... at least for the month of February-March 2018. I shall turn off my notifications...

So here are the 2 new girls that I am expecting:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment