Thursday, February 1, 2018

Friday Thoughts

It's Friday. A very slow Friday. I am at the office, but my mind is wandering. Somewhat excited for the 2 days of weekend that are filled already  with activities:

*Saturday to meet a childhood friend and of course to bathe my newly-arrived 2nd hand dolls.

*Sunday to go out of town to attend an activity and do a tour of the place at the same time.

Toys and travel are 2 of my most favorite things in life.

Last night I already opened the box of toys I bought from Facebook. It was late already at around 11pm and initially wanted to open them this weekend, but I have thought that being enclosed in a tight box isn't fun and they might get deformed or something.

As to end this work week, here are the dolls when they arrived to me. Sorry for the photo quality as it's a screenshot of the box opening video I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment