Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Baby Dolls Galore!

I have incoming dolls again that I ordered online. Mostly baby dolls (Mattel, Corolle and Madame Alexander). I love watchig thrift store doll shopping in YouTube and this is similar to that activity since these are also 2nd hand toys. The difference is that the dolls are now pricier because of the middle man, and shipping adds on the cost as well. The fun of walking around overwhelmed with so many options is also not in the equation.

I am certainly glad, though, for finding these dolls as I won't easily get them anymore. I will just have to make use of what I can get to try restoring them. I still wish that I have the talent to restore dolls.

They are being shipped as of this writing and expected to arrive tomorrow, Feb. 8th:

In addition to the baby dolls, there is also a toddler Corolle doll, which I still have to identify when received: 


 I also do have a new-found doll, which I assume to be Holly Hobbie:


Apparently, Mattel produced a modern Holly Hobbie, which I was also able to find through our local ebay. I will show you in a separate blog entry.

So that's it for now guys! I am excited for their arrival. Will update you the soonest!

No comments:

Post a Comment