Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Another Batch: Bratz, Cinderella Toddler Dolls

It's Thursday but feels like Friday. 😁 Tomorrow is a holiday because of the Chinese New Year .

I have colds for 3 consecutive days now and it's not the happiest feeling! Having to sniff all the time partnered with headache is pain. Despite that, I still go to work.

I am just glad that I have dolls to shift my mind to, which are actually happy thoughts. I am also glad to be able to write more often. Thanks to smart phones.

Well, I said I'd stay away from buying 2nd hand dolls until next month, March. However, it's quite difficult not to look so when another batch of dolls was uploaded by the online seller that I have been following, I browsed... and found good stuff.

I got 3 Bratz dolls, since I have quite a lot of stocks of clothes and shoes. Besides, they are bo longer available in the market so I think it's already good buy.

There is this black doll as well, who's so cute to resist. I know I saw her before but I can't remember anymore. I will have to wait until I get her. I also liked her yellow clothes.

There is a La Dee Da, who's not available in the market anymore. It's my first time to buy 2nd hand and she has bitemarks. I also do have fashion packs so I'm sure I'd be able to find one that will fit her.

There is a Cinderella toddler doll released by Playmates in early 2000. I liked the toddler dolls then as I see them cuter than the ones being released today. They are also more proportioned if you ask me.

One doll is also unknown for me, but I like her unique face and her red, long hair. She seems like a Tinkerbell friend.

Last is a doll that has Holly stamped on her nape. I can't find her at all, but would take a chance on her.

Unfortunately, I missed the chance of having  Pepper doll from the 60's, sister of Tammy doll by Ideal. Someone got her first.

So here is the group pic of dolls that I am expecting to arrive in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment