Monday, February 12, 2018

More Monster High Dolls!

Monster High dolls have been pulled out from the stores with less chances of being restocked. I think they have stopped production.

I see some online but they are being sold at crazy prices. The ones I've encountered from recent warehouse sales were in extremely dented boxes.

Just imagine the glee I had when I stumbled upon a store that still carries them. And just like a kid who just saw candies, I grabbed each and every doll that I still so not have and few pieces that are duplicates. I don't know how much longer then can hold on, but I'd rather get  extra supplies than end up saying "I should've gotten it".

The shop's shelf is almost empty when I left, only about 5 dolls left. But the sales lady was surely happy. She said that she already got notice for the pull out of dolls but she opted to let them stay longer.

Seems like the girls really waited for me, huh!

My MH haul includes:
* Clawdeen Wolf in Boo York, Boo York
* Howleen Wolf in Ghoul Fair
* Clawdeen Wolf in Freaky Field Trip
* Operetta in Freaky Fusion (duplicate)
* Frankie Stein Basic (duplicate)
* Spectra Vondergeist in Ghoul Spirit
* Venus McFlytrap in Ghoul Spirit
* Operetta in Dance Class
* Howleen Wolf in Dance Class
* Spectra Vondergeist in Ghouls' Getaway

So here is their group pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment