Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year! Peace and prosperity to each and every one of us.

It's a holiday today and didn't have work. I took this chance to go to the nail spa, which I have been postponing for the past few weeks. O finally had my 'me' time.

Strolled a little at the mall afterwards, which includes the toy store of course. However, nothing was interesting enough to be brought home. I ended up buying 2 dresses to update my wardrobe instead.

I might have not gotten any doll from the mall, but I did through the online shop Shopee.

Interestingly, I found another "Holly" doll, which increased my curiosity about her and I am no so eager to know who she is.

In addition, I also got a Mattel baby doll.

The seller didn't have the COD option so I chose over the counter, which proves to be inconvenient as I had to wait in queue for a while. It's a backward process if you ask me. I really hope they'd have Paypal option, which is so much easier.

Anyway, here are the photos. Note that these are the sellers' photos.

The one on the right wearing black is what I ordered today while the one on the left is from another seller. They are expected to arrive next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment