Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ursula Doll by Mattel


There was a time when I wanted to collect Disney's villain dolls, but they didn't seem to be available. I tried looking online but they were way too costly already so I ticked it off my wish list. 

Then I saw this Ursula from out local ebay and needless to say, I did not think twice in buying her even when it meant that I had to pick it up from the seller's house that is way too far from me. The other good news is that I got her for a very good price. 

The only thing that I noticed about her is that she's been in the box for too long and wasn't stored very well that she started having molds on her dress. 

Right now she is still in her box, but she is already in my list of dolls that I will be deboxing soon. 

She is Ursula doll released by Mattel. 

I have several Disney dolls that I plan to write about. Hopefully I will be able to take photos of them soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment