Saturday, July 6, 2013

Petron Porsche





I used to be crazy over the Ferrari cars from Shell. I actually have several pieces from about 3 series. Then when they released keychain versions, that when I have decided to stop. I will be posting about them soon.

Now the Petron Porsche cars are far more different from the Ferraris of Shell. These pieces over here are more interactive and more fun to play with. You won't be able to resist not to open them from their boxes. They are made from far better materials and they are bigger.

I actually have 4 out of 5. It was kinda late from me when I have decided to get them. They were selling like pancakes! Most of them I was able to get from out of town branches.

Baby G, my niece is the one who plays with them most of the time. She prefers to play with cars than the dolls at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment