Saturday, July 27, 2013

Early Christmas Toys


It's weekend again, and was time to bond with Baby G. Today we have decided to go to the Mall of Asia. 

While on our way to the open parking, I saw these banners announcing a Toy Fair at the SMX Convention Center. So I told Doc M I wanted to drop by. He asked me immediately if I had plans of buying toys and my response was: 'I just would like to take a look.' He smirked at me.

We were a bit early so the place wasn't crowded yet. The first place that I went to was the booth of Liv Dolls. Unfortunately, all their stocks are the ones that I already have. So we went on, started to push a cart, and in a span of 30 minutes, I just heard a saleslady asking if I would like to have another cart. And she was right because I had nowhere to place more stuff. I opted to keep just one cart, though, and just rearranged my stuff.

It was definitely haven! Just imagine how hard it was to psyche myself!

Most of them are for Baby G. Some are for me and Doc M also has few pieces from this group. The rest I plan to give away, during birthdays and even for Christmas. It's almost August and I do not plan to cram during the season so I think it's practical to start my Christmas shopping because when the Ber months come in, prices will surely be higher and malls will start to get crowded. 

So yes, it's an early Christmas shopping at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment