Saturday, July 6, 2013

James Dolls: Poms and Polynces



These 2 dolls in this blog are from the James Dolls series. The girl is Poms and the boy is Polynces. I can't find anything about these dolls on the internet. I am assuming that they are clone dolls - of Bratz, perhaps?

Yet, they are having good quality comparable to dolls released by big toy companies. I saw both of them in the toy store about 5 years ago or so. Their packages were so dented that I have decided to take out one of them and kept in a plastic bag. I was able to preserve the girl doll and kept in the overly distressed packaging until about 2 weeks about when I took their photos. They are both free now and inside my niece's room, sitting beside a CPK doll (I plan to blog about her as well).

They are cute, is all I can say. You may look at the pictures and let me know if you don't agree. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment