Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Attic Project

I am in the process of cleaning up our attic and I am so glad to be finding a lot of treasures - toys and dolls of course.

My 8-year old niece and I have decided to divide it into 2: one side for her to display her dolls, and one side for me.

Oh by the way, my niece have lately discovered the joy of doll collecting, which  obviously was my influence. This have made her decide to take good care of her dolls as she used to ruin them.

For my part of the attic, I plan to convert one corner into a mini studio, where I can take photos and videos of my toys in order for my YouTube and online accounts to progress.

As a starter, I have already orderes online 2 rotating displays that I can use for small toys and dolls and 1 set of portable studio.

So nice to have something to look forward to. I'd definitely keep you posted. Ciao!

Here are my incoming items:



No comments:

Post a Comment