Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Princess & Me Dolls by Jakks Pacific

One of my latest purchases from Shopee, which I am pleased about are four Princess & Me dolls by Jakks Pacific.

I have always been curious about them since I saw them in YouTube, but I think they were never made available in the Philippine market. So my curiousity just remained as it is.

Until I saw the post online and immediately caught my interest. I started negotiating with the seller and she's agreed to give discounts plus free shipping. And so the sale happened. Next thing I knew is that the girls were already delivered. It took another day before I was able to open then as I wanted to document mu box opening through the form of video, which I will be posting in my YouTube channel soon.

They smelled like they came from storage, similar to what you'd smell in thrift shops so I had to give them long baths and good scrubbing. I shampooed and conditoned their hair too.

As of this time, I only have completed Rapunzel, while the rest I have only fixed the hair but continue to be naked. I shall include them in my 'Doll Rescue Project'.

In the meantime, here are their photos, including the before and after of Rapunzel.

Here are the seller's photos of them:





Here are photos when I received them: 


Now here is the upgraded version of Rapunzel. Not everyone may agree, but she's turned into an ordinary school girl upon putting on a set of Tolly Tots fashion.

I like how she turned out:


Thanks for dropping by guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment