Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Overwhelmed

Eversince I started my 'attic project', I have been overwhelmed by the toys I have acquired over the years. I have lately realized how huge and diverse my collection is and that they immediately need urgent attention to be organized. Organizing them is quite a challenge given the little time I can allot for them. I only have 1 whole day each weekend and about an hour in the evening when I get home from work.

The activity is a heart-pounding one as I unravel treasures I didn't realize that I've had all along. Really exciting!

It is a heartbreaking process at the same time, having to discover toys, especially dolls that got damaged due to prolonged storage.

Right now all I can do is to stay positive and hopeful that I will be able to organize, identify and keep track each and every one of them and be able to provide a proper storage or display area for them.

The attic is still a mess, but slowly gaining space.


No comments:

Post a Comment