Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Happy 2018!

Happy new year everyone! I know January is almost over but it's better late than never! 😁

...and my doll addiction continues.

Besides deboxing my previous dolls, I am also often on toy stores so I can score good deals. The last holiday season was abundant with doll supplies and the best news is that the dolls were on sale!

Just imagine how fast my heart beats whenever I see the dolls.

I've completed the Hasbro Disney Princesses Royal Shimmer series composed of 11 dolls. I also have 3 out of 4 Frozen dolls (2 Elsa & 1 Anna) and bonus of Olaf doll/figure. Then Elena doll playset where she was with Isabelle plus her friend Naomi Turner doll.

I also got about 5 additional Monster High playsets during the Richwell sale.

I got several Takara Licca dolls (about 8) during my Taiwan trip last September.

And of course, lots of Barbie dolls!

Besides visiting toy shops, I also got several pieces from online shops like eBay, Lazada, Facebook and Shopee.

Kurhn has become my latest obsession. Starting last November, I now have 17 Kurhn dolls and I am certain that they'll grow this year.

I also found several Disney Store dolls like Rapunzel, Maleficent and Mulan. Yipee!!!

I also was able to find a reborn doll at a great price.

Before the end of  2017, I also scored few items - Twozies, Gift 'ems and Koeda Chan dolls from Takara Tomy. Cuties!

That's all for now. Will write more about my doll adventures. This January, I've acquired new dolls already that are really interesting.

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment