Sunday, January 28, 2018

Incoming Assorted Dolls

I just ordered online another set of dolls and few re-ment items. They are expected to arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Besides that the online shop's holding a sale, I also find the dolls as good buys. I will definitely do thorough cleaning but depending on their status, I might change their clothes.

You'll see the seller's photos below:


One of them looks like a toddler Mariah Carey, don't you think? I'll still have to identify her when she arrives.

The Elsa doll has minor damages but since she's an Animator, I don't mind. She'll be the first on my collection as the Animator line is not available in my country.

I am also excited about the Tyco as it was released early 90's. I was surprised that it's supposed to be a 'mommy' doll and she's supposed to be pregnant.

I also go the naked Liv doll, which I will resdress as I have several Liv fashions in my collection.

The re-ments and small items will be added to my dollhouse project.

For Groovy Girl plush, I just thought of getting because I have several playsets like pool, kitchen, etc and yet I didn't have an actual doll. The Barbies and other fashion dolls can actually share the playsets with her as they are of similar sizes.

That's it for today. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment