Friday, April 24, 2020

Places I'd Go After the ECQ


Few weeks ago, I have been reading on FB about a question on what would be the first 3 places that I’d go to. Here are my takes on this question:

1.       Quiapo Church
·         Quiapo Church is a place that is not too accessible for me as I am from the South. I also don’t go to often due to lack of parking spaces, plus it’s overcrowded. Going here is always an overwhelming experience.

2.       Racks
·         I was supposed to celebrate my 40th birthday here, as well as a milestone announcement. This time it will just be for a small family thanksgiving gathering.

3.       Glorietta
·         It’s my most favorite mall as they have a lot of toy shops. I’d have a good meal (either at Kenny Rogers or Katherine’s) then visit the toy shops that I’ve frequented: Toy Kingdom, Toys R Us, Toy Town, Kids Depot and Rustan’s.

My 3rd list might still change (can be Market! Market! as well), but these are so far the ones that came into my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment