Thursday, April 16, 2020

Covid-19 Thoughts


Covid-19 Thoughts (I will continue to update when ideas hit me):

·    * Happiness is now defined by the first breath I take after taking off my facemask.

·    * I have more than 10 pairs of shoes, but I only use 2 – one rubber shoes for the office, and 1 pair of sandals for times that I just have to go out of the unit. The others are now gathering dusts.

·    * I have more than 10 watches, but I only use 1 so that there will be lesser items to clean and disinfect. They are just continuously using batteries that I may have to replace once the lockdown is over.

·    * I have more than 10 bags, but I only use 2 – one for the office and 1 for just going out the unit. There is actually a recommendation to use brown bag to store my stuff in so that I can throw it away when I get home.

·    * I have make-ups, but can’t use right now. No point as I will have to cover almost my entire face of a face mask.

·    * My hands are dry due to the constant washing and alcohol. So dry that my lotions are no longer working.

·    * I still can drive in Manila even after stopping for almost 10 years. Manila traffic has become horrible that I swore never to drive again. But now I have no choice but to drive myself to work. With lesser cars on the street, driving has become pleasurable again.

·    * I haven’t stepped on a grocery since the start of the lockdown. I have no patience in waiting for 3 hours in queuing just to be able to enter and another 3 hours to shop and pay for my items. Convenience (Alfa Mary and All Day) stores has become my go-to place for groceries (prices are doubled and sometimes tripled, though).

No comments:

Post a Comment