Friday, January 3, 2014

Integrity Dolls: Janay and Alyssa







I fell in love with these girls the moment I saw them on eBay US! During the time when I was so active in purchasing dolls online, I made sure that I buy them. So armed with a laptop and credit card, I bought these girls and waited for them to arrive in the mail.

In as much as I wanted to immediately open them upon claiming them at the post office, I had to stop myself from doing so in order to maintain their pristine condition. However, they were kept in the attic for sometime until such time that I decided to let go of some of my dolls. They were one of those I listed online; through our local ebay. Given their rarity, I immediately have gotten a buyer the first time I posted them. 

I sold them lower than the amount that I got them. I am not sure now on why I did that: (1) letting them go and (2) selling them low. Part of me have a little regret, but another is saying that it's okay because they might be in better hands rather than being kept in a dark attic.

I have more dolls that I need to let go, mostly are Barbie dolls. Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment