Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Breather

I miss writing in this blog already. Today, I am taking a breather as work has been so demanding the past few days. Lots have happened already and several ideas are in my head, waiting to be transformed into writing. Most of all, I have lots of updates that I've been itching to share to everyone.

I have started selling online again and will be adding toys as soon as I am able to take photos of them. (This is really taking so long!)

It's really funny on having this feeling sometimes of wanting to buy extra time, just to be able to do things that I want to be doing. Then sometimes I feel like wanting to end a day immediately. 

Will be going out of town this weekend, and I am planning to bring several toys with me for pictorial. Will be bringing the laptop with me. 'Till next!

No comments:

Post a Comment