Saturday, May 15, 2010

Test Shoot







I am not a photographer, nor I am practicing professional photography.

May 11, 2010. I had to go out of town and I knew that I had to bring along my dynamite girls with me. I am always browsing Flickr to look at doll pictures taken by the members and I am always amazed on how creative they are in terms of taking pictures of their dolls, given all the backdrops and props.

I would often conduct photo shoots for my dolls, but I always do that inside the house, with our painted walls as their background. I place them in doll stands and just make them stand up as I click the camera. No poses, no attitudes, whatsoever.

Taking the pictures you see in this blog is my first time to be shooting them outdoor, minding their background and poses. Hope I somehow did a good job taking their photographs. This will definitely not be the last time.

By the way, my models are Electro Pop Susie and Boogie Beach Gavin.
I used Sony Handycam HDR-TG5.

No comments:

Post a Comment