Saturday, May 15, 2010

American Doll MC




I was ecstatic when I got my American Girl doll in the mail yesterday. I saw her in our local ebay and did not let my chance pass in owning her for less than $10! Her dress is also an AG authentic. I definitely had a great deal!

She's Felicity, if I am not mistaken. She's my first full-sized AG, as I bought a mini Josefina just a couple of weeks ago.

The picture shows you her state when she's delivered to me, but I will definitely be doing something about her, as I did with my other pre-owned Barbie dolls.

I spent my time watching on YouTube tips and ways in restoring and cleaning up AG dolls last night. I also browsed through ebay items that I can buy for her, like additional clothes, wigs, etc. I slept 4:00 AM. I would like to be careful in restoring her, or at least bringing her back to an acceptable state.

Will post her "after" picture once I am done.

Oh by the way, I am calling her MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment