Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer Heat on Anne Geddes


The summer heat is excruciating!
I just don't know how else to define the weather, that even the aircon can't totally make the room cooler during daytime. What's more is the consequence of paying so much for the electricity. As in TOO MUCH!

It's been hot for several months now, and it gets hotter everyday. This is a cause for me to worry about my toys as most of them are stored in the attic that despite the insulator in the roof, the sun's ray seems to find its way in. I have been checking my toys every now and then, making sure that they haven't "melted" yet.

Unfortunately, my Anne Geddes dolls gave in. It's not that they melted, but the heat definitely affected their eyes. 5 out of 7 dolls have lost their pupils, appearing as if they are blind. I guess the materials used for their eyes are sensitive to heat. Good thing one of them has its eyes shut so it's not affected.

They are still beautiful,
despite that. They will remain cute and cuddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment