Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Girls From the Post Office: Barbie Dolls


Within the years 2007 - 2009, I was in the stage being crazy over adding dolls, specifically Barbies to my collection. I was so into Ebay International back then, often browsing Barbies.


In July 29, 2009, I had to go to the post office as my dolls have arrived. I don't have clear recollection of that day but for sure I was feeling ecstatic, especially when I started opening the packages. This blog used to have raw pics of the dolls in their boxes, plus the Katiana Jimenez Barbie and Alice in Wonderland Barbie. Due to Blogger's 'automatic save' function while I was editing the photos, only these 2 dolls were saved. 




I was more active posting photos in Multiply, but since they have decided to focus on online shopping, I had no other choice by to transfer to other sites. So these pics are from that site. Hopefully I will find the other photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment