Saturday, December 16, 2017

Dolly Deliveries!!!

Yay! I'm quite flooded with messages that my orders are being delivered. I thought I have timed them properly so it would not cause confusion as some are CODs. However, the ones coming from overseas arrived earlier than expected and gets delivered together with my local online purchases. I'm overwhelmed!

On the other hand, this makes me extremely excited as these parcels are all dolls.

I am out of town as of this writing and I can't wait to get home! I love opening packages.

Just to give a sneak peek, here are what I am expecting (please note that these are all sellers' photos):

Dec. 16-17, 2017

Kurhn Dolls Ordered at Lazada

Kurhn Dolls Ordered at Lazada

Takara Dolls Ordered at Carousell

Disney Store's Maleficent Doll Ordered at Shopee

Disney Store's Rapunzel Doll Ordered at Shopee

No comments:

Post a Comment