Friday, January 20, 2017

First Batch of MH Hoarding

Oh yes, I have been hoarding Monster High dolls for almost a moth now and I don't think I'd be stopping soon.

I haven't taken photos of my dolls yet, but here are the ones that I got last December 26, 2016, which I am tagging as session #1:

* Cleo de Nile (Re-issue) 2014
* Wydowna Spider
* Jane Boolittle
* Boo York, Boo York: Elle Eedee
* Boo York, Boo York: Luna Mothews
* Boo York, Boo York: Mouscedes King
* Boo York, Boo York: Catty Noir
* Haunted: Kiyomi Haunterly
* Haunted: River Styxx
* Scare Mester: Gigi Grant
* Scare Mester: Catrine De Mew
* Ghoul Sports: Spectra Vondergeist
* Ghoul's Alive!: Clawdeen Wolf
* Art Class: Robecca Steam

It felt like having a Monster High doll collection in an instant.

As collectors, I am sure that you'd agree with me that the feeling of getting the dolls was truly satisying.

Till next batch!



No comments:

Post a Comment