Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Jollibee Kiddie Meal: RIO 2

Date of Release: April 1, 2014

Just after I completed the Super Mario figures from McDonald's, I saw a commercial that Jollibee Kiddie Meal is offering 3 toys from the movie RIO 2. I acted as if I wasn't interested, but last night before going home, I asked Doc M if we can have dinner in Jollibee. 

Suprisingly, Blu the Spix's Macau toy was already out of stock, even though it was only released last April 1st. So I was only able to get Rafael the Bird and Gabi the Frog. They are cute and their sizes are comparable to the toys of McDo. However, when they were handed to me, both toys were light. I have written about it from my previous blogs, and the quality of the Jollibee toys haven't changed. They are still these "seems so fragile" toys that would easily be destroyed if toddlers are the ones who play with them. 

Despite, they were able to put a smile on Baby G's face when I showed them to her. She immediately asked me to keep them in her toy box. I will be taking photos of them and will post here.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment